
Went down to Charlottesville this weekend for William Walter & Blake Tyson's wedding. I handled the photography for the event, the gallery should be put together by late tonight. The wedding and events leading up to the celebration were a blast. Sunday, on my way home I stopped in Woodville to see the new golden retriever puppy we just got. Steve named him Jack. He is super cute, Humphrey is glad to have someone to play with. Timmy is not impressed. Now, it's back to work. I'll post a link to the wedding photos on here as soon as I'm finished editing them.


5 comments:
Wow. That is a GORGEOUS couple!!!! Congratulations to Mr. & Mrs. Walter!
Wedding new puppy blooming flowers sun on my back. Sounds like Spring is finally here! Congrats William and Blaker!
I love the dog!q
Can't wait to hear about South America!
Hey, where did you get the route names for the bouldering problems you do at Old Rag? I've looked everywhere for a guide on bouldering there. If you could email me back that would be awesome. Thank. Derek
derek.jones.2010@gmail.com
Post a Comment