
Wednesday evening Marshall and I set out down I-81 bound for Fort Jackson, SC. As you can see we hit a storm or two on the way down. Steve was graduating from Basic, leader of the cycle no less! It was a very impressive to see my bro at the top of a class of 1200 people. We had a great picnic on base with Steve on Thursday. Friday after the ceremony we took Steve and headed out to Uncle Steve's for the evening and night. In the morning it was off to Charleston to visit with Ry and Megan. We beached it on Saturday and hit the town that night. Good times.

Ominous.

One strange ride...

Dinner at the Inn at Little Washington for Katie's Graduation.

Family Day welcome.

Picnic Time.

Steve and one of his favorite Drill Sergeants.

Its been a long, long time.



Down in Charleston at the Pace's place.
5 comments:
Great post bro. Good times indeed. Come back to rapp this weekend. Trying to get the crew out.
Wish I could have made it down there bro. It sounds like friday night is on, but name the time and place and I'm there. Since your bike is in AZ I'm thinking you should borrow your dads and we should let freedom ring with a ride through the mountains!
chad
Go Stevo!!!!!!!!!
Am I picking my nose?
Great Pictures. Steve looks good.
A nice reunion. Gram G
Post a Comment