Monday, February 02, 2009

All In


Guess what? More ice climbing on Saturday. This winter has been the best for ice since 2001 so we've been striking while the iron's hot. Sunday though it was way too warm to hack the ice so I just help do a few things around homestead. Gotta start packing up all my stuff to get ready for the big move coming up. Looking forward to some new surroundings.

2 comments:

kvonfang said...

coolness

Ryland Pace said...

Looks fun. It was in the 60s this weekend here; it is weird to look at 60' ice pillars. Looks fun.

Hey when Chad goes to hang up all his gear in the middle of the living room so that everyone can see it make sure he hits a wall stud. I can just image the whole in the wall and dent in the floor when his hanging line gives way. Or you could simply follow the Megan doctrine: throw it in the middle of the living room floor.

Wish that I was there.