
This was a busy weekend, guess it began with Ry's bachelor party on Thursday night; I'll leave that to the imagination. Friday was up early and back to work and then back to Rapp and then down to Cville to get Steve; long day. Saturday I rode the motorcycle around half the day, nearly hitting a black bear on the Fodderstack. The afternoon brought a a quick rain shower and then Ry's wedding up on Red Oak Mountain. The reception back at the Pace's was a good time, saw a lot of folks that haven't been on the radar in awhile. Sunday was intermittent napping most of the day until dinner which was fresh clams from the Bay with homemade pesto pasta. The Ladyslipper orchid photo is from a recent hike, where I came across hundreds of them, I have never seen anything like it before.



1 comment:
Man what a beautiful place for a wedding! Bob Jordan
Post a Comment