Monday, May 12, 2008

Rain, Fire & Icing


This weekend it rained, a lot, in fact its still raining. I believe the current tally puts the total rainfall around seven inches in the past few days. Since the rivers were up Matt and I checked out White Oak Canyon and then had a our fill at Pig & Steak. Saturday afternoon the family went to the Wayland's for Sarah's wedding. Beautiful ceremony and reception, not to mention tapas by four & twenty! Then to cap it all off Steve, Matt, and I had the new cabin's first fire.

4 comments:

kvonfang said...

A fantastic night... will definitely be one for the books!

kvonfang said...

Sepia... love it! Can't wait for Thursday!!!!

Steve Von Fange said...

nice blog dude. if you need to use my lenses anytime, because your inadequate expensive equipment never works, just let me know.

ktvonfang said...

INN pictures?