
I don't know whats going on with blogger, but its struggling to upload photos, I'll add more to this post when it lets me. This weekend was crab legs up in Fairfax, so good, and then bouldering on Old Rag Saturday and Sunday. My hands hurt now, that granite is rough! Think I'm gonna call it a day early tonight.
2 comments:
You and Chad need to put a book together man. Call it The Book for people who wanna rock climb good and do other cool stuff good too.
Hey, I'm a local climber. I live in Fredericksburg, and climb around the area. My favorite type of climbing is bouldering and I see you have put up a few pictures of bouldering at Old Rag. Is there a website or guidebook for bouldering that you know of or have you put up all those problems yourself?
Post a Comment