
Saturday night Steve and I met the Rapp crew at Whitlows for the WW&Co. show. These are few photos from the first set, after which we had to shoot back home so Steve and Katie could catch an early flight out to Puerto Rico. Wish I was going, but Santa Fe is coming up this weekend. Sunday was a hike in Shenandoah National Park and a good dinner. Now its one more week of work till vacation!


4 comments:
Nice pictures! Looks like it was a lot of fun.
have a great time in santa fe man. wish you went with us the past week. well, later dude.
Hey man!
Have fun and I will talk to you when we are both back. I will be back around the 8th and then going to Williamsburg (Mar. 10-14). I fly back to Nashville on the 15th. You need to get out to visit sometime.
RY
Jane's Mom is in Santa Fe
Post a Comment