

Saturday was a sick bushwhack to some not so hard ice; it was 50º and sunny. However the ice held long enough to get a couple runs in. Few more weeks and the ice will be huge, if it gets cold. Sunday I went out with Katie and cut down this years Christmas tree. We threw in the bed of ToJo and putted back to the farm. Quick bite and now its back to the usual white-noise of the work week.
5 comments:
Look at my blog and leave a comment, or I won't comment on yours.
You guys are NUTS!!!!
And now has begun Chad's unquenchable thirst for ice . Hope that the white noise is not too bad. I am currently writing essays for grad school apps about why I am so great. Blah!! Looking forward to seeing you in a few weeks.
You sent a nice picture to Karie's blog. Can you send me one of you,Karen and Me? I like that one. Love, Gram
Awesome pictures! I love stealing Christmas trees...
Post a Comment