Monday, May 28, 2007

Rise & Fall


Another great weekend out in the big WV. Two boats, great weather, deep water solos, climbing, and camping. Some serious fireworks and a little bit of trouble but no time served. Friday was Meadow River climbing and laying around on rocks out in the lake. Saturday we had two twelve person boats out on the lake all day. Sunday we hit Bubba City and returned to the campsite to hangout and swim. Monday was the long sad drive home.





4 comments:

Ryland Pace said...

Jesse, it was great to see you and everyone else. However, I fear you forgot to mention Marshall's miraculous dissappearing act. Perhaps, we shall get more on this later.

Steve Von Fange said...

nice dude man

Karie Elizabeth Von Fange said...

I want to go some time! It looks like so much fun!!! I suppose I could spare the clubs for a few nights hehehee.

Anonymous said...

don't y'all boys 'n girls know dat stuff's e-legal?? jumpin 'n swimmin' dat iz... why jumpin off rocks into deep, clear, cool water in de summatime... why dats up thar with grand larceny with murderous intent...
DD

"i like swimmin' with bowlegged wimmin"