Sunday, February 11, 2007

For the Mags


Sunrise was stellar, artic air bit at my skin, I cranked the ignition and dropped the transmission into gear. Warm flaky crossiants made breakfast. Sliding on gravel and sand down a twisted road while a hesitate sun broke the cloud line. Hike. Climb. Dinner and Drive. Then a good night of taking it easy for a change. Photo of Chad leading (leashless of course) the first ascent of a wicked WI 5+ @ The Unicorn.

4 comments:

auntyk said...

You guys are NUTS!

Anonymous said...

nooo. you're right on..
GREAT shot!

andy

Karie Elizabeth Von Fange said...

Wow, the first time that I looked at this picture, I did not notice any people, so the icicles appeared much smaller, but now that I see you, I am amazed at how large they are.

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!