Saturday, December 23, 2006

December Fog


Woodville on this December morning. The sun is rising behind me, slowly pulling back the town's blanket of fog. Mountain peaks are beginning to peak out of the mist. I should have gotten up early, perhaps I would have been presented with a more interesting scene. I was too tired to wake with the sun, last night was a fog laden drive through the mountains. Down I-81 and to the Byers Street Bistro for some good music and a few drinks. Christmas is here already again.

8 comments:

auntyk said...

You missed it! We took down the tree today.

auntyk said...

It's 70 degrees in Woodville and it's January 6th!!!
Let's go hiking! You should get out more!

auntyk said...

Update already!!!!!

auntyk said...

Don't buy season 4!

Steve Von Fange said...

post

Karie Elizabeth Von Fange said...

UPDATE~did u see the movie????

auntyk said...

Where's all this creativity you claim to have?!!!

Karie Elizabeth Von Fange said...

I'm jealous how many comments you recieve. You must think you're pretty special. Well, blah! Bah humbug and up date and I'm a dork. hehehe