
Bounding down a trail of greenstone littered with dabs of color, still wet from a week of cloudburst. Through a faint mist I see a roaring creek as it rips through a wash of boulders and leaps downward without hesitation. I have never been to this falls before. I shot the two photos here with no tripod, steady hands. Good times this weekend all around. Glad the rain has let up. It was a perfect fall day.
5 comments:
great pictures... As of now, Im thinking about going home next Friday and half of Saturday. Maybe we can get in a good hike...
Excellent photos bro. You should really find a place where you can put them on canvas and sell em to whity's for a couple g's each. Really though, awesome pictures. And relay to M-dawg that I appologize for not calling back. Life is rugged and crazy out here... as I sip on a sip of Bailey's.
Incredible pictures!
Wow Jesse. I would love one of your pictures blown up and framed for Christmas. That would be the perfect gift.
It's an early peak. Nice pictures. I can't wait til we go to VA Tech!
Post a Comment