That's all real nice, Jesse, but the important question is, "How old is that guy?"
like the wood inlayed into the site. nice effect. give me a ring when you get off work tonite.
Yeah, how old IS he anyway! I'd like to know!
Yeah Jesse. HOW OLD IS HE?ps. thanks for the comment. my fellow mechanic is just jealous he isn[t inhis prime anymore and thus can't sport the underarmour. HA
Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.»
Especially I like the first site. But other links are informative too, if you are interested check all those links.http://indexmachine.info/1843.html and http://google-index.info/1704.html
Post a Comment
7 comments:
That's all real nice, Jesse, but the important question is, "How old is that guy?"
like the wood inlayed into the site. nice effect. give me a ring when you get off work tonite.
Yeah, how old IS he anyway! I'd like to know!
Yeah Jesse. HOW OLD IS HE?
ps. thanks for the comment. my fellow mechanic is just jealous he isn[t inhis prime anymore and thus can't sport the underarmour. HA
Yeah Jesse. HOW OLD IS HE?
ps. thanks for the comment. my fellow mechanic is just jealous he isn[t inhis prime anymore and thus can't sport the underarmour. HA
Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»
Especially I like the first site. But other links are informative too, if you are interested check all those links.http://indexmachine.info/1843.html and http://google-index.info/1704.html
Post a Comment